Potatoes are a versatile and easy-to-eat ingredient, and they are nutritious, so mothers often choose to make them for their babies. But always mashed potatoes, shredded potatoes are also a bit monotonous.
This pan-fried potato cake doesn't need to be kneaded, just mix meat and vegetarian ingredients into mashed potatoes, it's super easy.
The finished product is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, rich in color, and comprehensive in nutrition. The key is to fry it into small cakes. The baby is easy to grasp, and the baby can't stop eating! Even the gentleman who doesn't like eating potatoes at home killed 4 of them in a row and didn't eat any food. .
- Potato 500 g
- egg 1
- chives 1 small handful
- sweet corn 1
- salami or sausage 1
- flour 20~30 grams
- pepper a little
- Salt a little
- oyster sauce Moderate
Pan-fried potato cakes are delicious
- Steam potatoes for about 15 minutes until cooked
- smashed into mud
- Peeled corn, diced chives, sausage
- Add all the ingredients to the mashed potatoes and beat the eggs. I only wrote 1 egg in the recipe. When I made it, I made 2 eggs because it was small, but to avoid higher humidity, the recipe suggested only one egg.
- Add salt, pepper and oyster sauce and mix well
- Add flour, the flour can be increased or decreased as needed
- The whole can be mixed evenly
- Put on disposable gloves, take an appropriate amount of dough, round it slightly, flatten it lightly, and keep a certain thickness.
- Add oil to a non-stick pan, add potato cakes, fry on medium-low heat until browned, then turn over, continue frying and browning
- Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, delicious potato cakes are ready.
- Too many accessories, not enough broken, not fine enough mashed potatoes, etc., will have an impact on the forming.
- The finished product of this recipe is not stiff, it is a bit soft, and it is made for children to eat.
- Don't blame the recipe if you can't do it well, don't all the chefs do it well?
- Everyday food sharing, recipes are definitely not perfect, nor are they useless, don't spray if you don't like them. If there is something better, please share it.