- Serves: 2 people
- Prep Time: 70 min
- Calories: 320 kcal
- 300g spare ribs,
- 300 grams of winter melon,
- 80 grams of barley.
- Prepare ingredients. 300 grams of ribs, 300 grams of wax gourd, 80 grams of barley.
- After the ribs are cleaned, put them in a pot with cold water, add a few slices of ginger, and 1 spoon of cooking wine. After the ribs are boiled, remove the ribs for later use.
- Wash the wax gourd, remove the flesh, and then cut into pieces for later use. (Leave the skin of the winter melon, the effect of clearing heat and diluting water is stronger, and the winter melon will not be boiled and scattered.)
- Wash the barley, then put it in the rice cooker together with the wax gourd pieces and spare ribs, pour 1500 ml of water, cover the pot and simmer for 1 hour. Next, add 2 tablespoons of salt and simmer for another 10 minutes. (Simmering in a rice cooker saves time and effort, and is very suitable for summer.)
- Let's go out~
You may also like